Monday, February 6, 2012

Are You Letting Go of Outcomes?


I just finished a wonderful morning meditation with DavidJi, the lead educator of the Chopra Center. I swear every time that man speaks, I feel as if I'm closer to G-d.

The Bhagavad Gita verse 2.47 says: "We have total control over our own actions and no control over the fruit of our own actions"

and yet...

we spend so much time in the fruit....

And so today's post is all about letting go of outcomes and pushing through limiting beliefs. As DavidJi gently guided me to breathe, the lighter I felt.

And with each pushing off, he asked, "What can't you have? What can't you achieve?"

I felt mysef getting lighter as a feather, feeling the wind carrying me - slowly my house went out of focus and all I could see was the foggy dense clouds from underneath. With each breath, I went higher and higher...

The entire experience was magical and by the time I returned to my physical body, I was so reassured that even in uncertain times, I had the power to make my dreams come true...if only I allowed myself to push through limiting beliefs...

And then...I could hear, feel and see the life history of the development of my voice and how, I had dreamed BIG and over the years, HOW my voice of my dreams and desires, shrunk -- becoming smaller and smaller until i had forgotten my passions and who I really was until I had "died out" completely.

Pretty sad, when you think about it.

but this is what happens with many many people all around us... carrying their empty dreams in their shopping bags, their purses and handbags on their way to burn-out... I see it every day...

By the time I came "back to earth," I first realized how important quietening the mind can help me voice more of what I want and less of what I don't.

And then, the bigger picture of what I had just experienced came into view...

My limiting beliefs was also big part of my own personal story of who I am and who I've come to be...

And so now, the magic continues...

If you really want to learn what really goes on when you are able to voice beyond your limiting beliefs, take a look secrets revealed in these short bite-sized inspirational "7 Plus Writing Tips to Connect with Your Voice" tips you can easily put into practice.

Your first "bite-sized" tip will be delivered in your inbox for the next seven days.

To get started, simply send an email to: sassondorit (AT) gmail (DOT) com

No comments:

Post a Comment